Cs1.6-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs1.6-forum

Thank you for visit in ower website.hope you like it and find what you looking for

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The correct path for me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamin02

The correct path for me? Empty
PostSubject: The correct path for me?     The correct path for me? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 am

Hi people,

Heres a brief history of where I'm at right now. I'm 24 and currently in my second year of university, I don't have much money coming in at the moment and things are tuff on my mum who id really like to help out more with the monthly bills etc. Its getting me down not being able to make things easier for her and I find myself constantly looking for ways in which i could improve things and also improve my satisfaction with life. I played poker online for around 18 months around 4 years ago but stopped (something which i now regret).

I know this will of been asked hundreds of times before in all its varieties but i was wondering if you believed it would be possible for me to make some extra income from poker, how difficult this would be to do and where it would be best for me to start. I have time spare 5 nights a week when I'm not working and can afford to stake $200 from my wage at the end of february.

I've done a lot of reading this month and watched a bunch of tutorials on deuces cracked (baby steps, the coaching tree etc) however they seem too technical for where I'm currently at in terms of understanding the jargon.

Any help would be really appreciated and I hope your not offended by the ignorance within the questions i've asked.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

The correct path for me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cs1.6-forum :: Counter Strike forum :: Cs"SHOP"-
Jump to: